March 5, 2012 — Spring is almost here and pretty soon you’ll want to spend all of your free time outside. How ’bout combining your favorite sport (volleyball, of course!) with the great outdoors? Throw in the fact that you’re playing for charity and you have the ideal way to spend the day! This year there will be several Rock the Pink™ tournaments across the country, and they all benefit The Side-Out Foundation.
- Rock the Pink Festival (Southwest) — Austin, Texas — Saturday, April 28
- Rock the Pink Festival (East) — Turkey Hill Park, La Plata, MD — Saturday, June 9th
- Rock the Pink Festival (Midwest) — Papillion Soccer Complex, Papillion, NE — Saturday, July 7
- Rock the Pink Festival (VA Beach) — VA Beach, VA — Saturday, July 21-Sunday, July 22 (stay tuned for more details)
- Rock the Pink Festival (North) — Jones Beach, Wantagh, NY — Saturday, August 4
- Bud Light Lime Amateur 4×4 Austin Championships — Krieg Fields, Austin, TX — Saturday, August 25 (stay tuned for more details)
Whether it’s a grass or sand tournament, the Rock the Pink festivals give players a chance to take their game outside and play for an important cause. These events are for everyone, whether you play competitively or recreationally. Click on the links above for more details on each event.
If you’re interested in organizing one of your own, contact [email protected].